GOT A TUNE

ktw88q

Registered
Well I dont have a scanner yet but got a pic. 165.5hp 98.5torque runs real nice RPM SPECIALTIES Rockford IL

IMG_0214.jpg

Was still a good tune from last time but I did the small box mod and pair removal brocks and a gipro tre.I still had my big bird hmf and a bmc gained 2 horse and a lot smother.

The tuner is one cool guy won all types of championships he knows busas. Had some pretty awesome bikes did not even take pic should have 600hp busa look nasty.

Great numbers
beerchug.gif

Couple of questions: How much hp did you gain with just the airbox mod and the pair removal?
These are for everyone: What is the proper air/fual ratios the tuner should be targeting for an all motor busa set up using 91 pump gas? In my turbo race car we run C12 and have the air/fuel at 11.6 midely aggressive for the timing we have. For or N/A car we are at 13.2 with C12. Are bikes similar? How lean can the tuner go on pump gas before detonation on a bike?
For my tune I only got 155hp & 95 torque with a power commander, K&N filter, TRE, and the full race Yoshi 4-1 trs system. The smoothing factor on the dyno was a 5. Isn't the power too low? I think the air fuel was at 13.0 or close to that - don't have a copy with me.

Thanks for the help.

Back