got a few mods done on my busa

HIGH IMPACT SEATZ

Registered
ok just got done with some of my mods today i smoke out my front turn signals and rear with vht nite shade spray paint 12 bucks got it from the parts store had to sperate the lens then hot glue back together took off all the stickers got bored today so i went to my shop and made my seats now waiting on some more parts to come in ill post more pic later here a before and after pic

IMG00279.jpg

busa.jpg

Serious stealth machine now man. Looks good! :thumbsup:

Your signals look really dark now. How many coats did you end going with? And did you occasionally check to see how much the blinker could be seen thru, before you came to your final decision?

pipes thats the frist thing i wanted to do but work is slow this time of the year ,but i have some on the way with some other goodies. i put two coat on the lens btw the rear light are real hard to come apart must take your time or it will go breakie

Last edited:
hey all this bike is for sale well over 42k invested sell for 20k has nos and has won best bike in many different shows so calif area has 2ths miles on it only all custom :poke:

015.jpg

009.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

Nice bike HIGH IMPACT SEATZ, the black looks real slick

Markiee43- Did you know we have a classified section here on the Org.:poke:

Nice black bikes guys. I did the nightshade a light coat on my healight. It looks good until the light is on. I have HIDs also. I'm not sure whether it's the tint or I need to adjust my headlight but it's not good at night. I'm either gonna strip it off or get a new headlight. :poke:

ok just got done with some of my mods today i smoke out my front turn signals and rear with vht nite shade spray paint 12 bucks got it from the parts store had to sperate the lens then hot glue back together took off all the stickers got bored today so i went to my shop and made my seats now waiting on some more parts to come in ill post more pic later here a before and after pic

How many coats did you spray? Are you using the stock bulbs? Seems like at night they wouldn't be very bright.

Either way it looks great.

Back