Got a 05 Busa LE

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all my name is David I picked up my 05 Busa 3 weeks ago and have been trying to ride as much as possible. Only put 120 miles on it and that happens to be the top speed I've gotten up to. I've done the cosmetic mods (reflectors, cut rear fender, carbon trim) I am thinking of getting the HMF dual high mount exhaust for it just need to save up some money. Well heres the good part pictures I know you all love pictures.

Front.JPG

I've wanted one of these since 99/2000 and saw the 05 LE and had to have it because of the color (the fastest) JK.

Congrats... very nice!

Welcome to the org...

...and thanks for the pics!

cool.gif

Congrats and welcome! The mod bug hit early on this one!
laugh.gif

Don't mind my plate showing its reg one place and stored some place else plus its got theft coverage
biggrin.gif

i never understood the point of bolcking out the plate....its not like thousands of ppl driving around doesnt see it anyway
rock.gif
who cares if a few more thousand see it online
rock.gif

rock.gif

Thanks to all for the warm wishes, This is by far the best Busa site that I have found. Just don't tell my wife or mother that I have this bike or they'll kill me-benifit the bike will be put up for sale cheap-LOL. Now back to the free/cheap mods!l8r.

Back