Good time to buy a Busa?

I could swear I read that in order to get the grace period to keep selling non Euro 4 compliant Busas (or any bike) thru 2018, the manufacturer had to agree not to continue selling the bikes in areas not participating in the Euro rules after 2018. The penalty was being banned from selling bikes in the EU, which I can't see Suzuki doing. I can't find that now though so maybe I dreamed it up.

Yeah your never gonna run out of parts for Hayabusa’s. 20 years of relatively the same bike in production. As long as there’s forums and eBay you’ll see busas on the road

I could swear I read that in order to get the grace period to keep selling non Euro 4 compliant Busas (or any bike) thru 2018, the manufacturer had to agree not to continue selling the bikes in areas not participating in the Euro rules after 2018. The penalty was being banned from selling bikes in the EU, which I can't see Suzuki doing. I can't find that now though so maybe I dreamed it up.
With my pants on this time:D
Yes that is correct for Europe only, but that is "Manufacturer" not the retail dealer.
Europe cannot regulate the rest of the world, least mentioned the USA.

lmao :D

Back