Good tank bra?

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
You will not find a nicer product than the Bagster tank cover, msot people who see the cover remark that it must be a Suzuki OEM cover. It covers the whole tank and has integral mounts for the Bagster tank bag series(they make many differant color matched bags).

Bagster has a web site and the product is sold in the US by Ital-Jet in New York.
1-800-ITALJET, cost is about $150 plus shipping.

Second KawAbuser's opinion. This is not just a bra. This is a French bustier. A kinky Victoria's Secret waist cinch girdle & thong.

Anything else is just Sears Fruit of the Loom underwear.

Go see the site. Order it even if you have to put off house repairs. Get laid immediately.

Check out the seat cover too. It looks and feels like leather, matches and continues the factory Busa paint graphics, and staples on over the stock seat in ten minutes.

OK- I've been riding with the Lockhart-Phillips half-tank cover, it fits good but top leading edge starts flapping at higher speeds, unless of course I lay down on it. So I just received a carbon-look magnetic tank protector from Mag-Knight (360)805-0100, and it has some areas where it won't stick flush to the tank. Yeah, I tried moving it around and left it in the sun for awhile, still has gaps. For 100 bucks, I expected it to fit perfect, plus I'm pretty sure it would lift off at the speeds we ride. I called the company, they told me it DOES fit, so I'm sending it back today. Anybody using a good half-tank protector they could recommend highly?

i have the mag-knight.....paininthearse
to put on,never quite got out those gaps at the top......won't fly off though. :)

Has everyone forgotten Second Look? Their
Tank bra and seat covers are color coordinated. I haven't had any problems with
theirs and they fit great!

I've had both the Suzuki tank cover and the Second look. The Suzuki cover was ok but the fuzzy edge kept getting stuck to the velcro on my Tecnic boots and pulling it out when I'd hang off for a corner. The Second look fits much better has no fuzzy edge to snag and I personally think it looks better.

Back