Good Switch Panel?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I am in need of a switch panel, preferrably a 3 switch panel. Wondering if anyone knows if such a thing exists. Otherwise im going to just have to align and mount my switches really well. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone knows of one. Thanks!

PMR switch on my bike.

1009.jpg

man thats awesome and perfect for what i want but 90 bucks for that.... thats a bit too pricey....

You know the saying... quality, price, performance. You can only get 2 of the 3 in your favor, never all three at the same time.

I wish they were half that price myself. Good luck

If i bought those switches they would be for: a manual override to turn on my radiator fans (in traffic so the fans keep popping on and off), my LED lighting kit, and other miscellaneous electronics i know i will eventually install

Tiger racing makes a plate that goes under the top 2 triple tree bolts. $29.95 it is TSP-13. You will still have to mount your own switches which will still cost a little more but you will be able to add as many as will fit on the panel.

Tiger Racing

Last edited:
Man! Those are pretty slick switchsets...thought I'd tag this thread for later reference. I run a phone charger and GPS on an outlet pair that killed my battery the last time I left em plugged in for a while between rides.

These would definitely do the trick!:thumbsup:

man thats awesome and perfect for what i want but 90 bucks for that.... thats a bit too pricey....

I have one that im not using, ill take $75 shipped for it!

Pm me if your interested!

I have one that im not using, ill take $75 shipped for it!

Pm me if your interested!

I would take that offer but i read up and those switches only take 10 amps... I need at least one 20 or 30amp swtich for the radiator fans. Unless the amperage is only 10 for two fans?

I would take that offer but i read up and those switches only take 10 amps... I need at least one 20 or 30amp swtich for the radiator fans. Unless the amperage is only 10 for two fans?

The fan circuits are on a relay.

If you use the the switch to the temp sensor it is fine!
Also the fan circuit is only a 10 amp circuit!

What do your switches control, if you don't mind?
Posted via Mobile Device

I am guessing this question was for me.

Left switch enables 2nd stage boost controller to go from 6# boost on the mechanical spring of the wastegate up to 13# of boost. Think of it as extra 80hp when I press and hold the flash to pass button. It's like having a big hit of nitrous that does not run out. :thumbsup: If my left switch is not on, the flash to pass button acts as a normal light switch.

Center switch turns on the water injection system. This way the pump does not priming every time I start the bike. Sometimes I just want to ride around on low 200ish hp setting. It turns on when I tell it to and it is wired into this LED light on the panel to remind me that water is ready to spray once I hit 10# of boost.

IMG_1010.jpg

Right switch will be a boost by smith manual switch to turn on my radiator fan whenever I want to. Like in traffic or during the water box when I can go drag racing before the temps get high. I should have that wired in about a week.

The fan circuits are on a relay.

If you use the the switch to the temp sensor it is fine!
Also the fan circuit is only a 10 amp circuit!

hmmmm.... so if i put the switch to the temp sensor how would that work? i was just going to wire a secondary power wire to the fans?

If you want foolproof plug and play and high quality order the manual switch from boost by smith on this site for about $25. Greg makes great stuff.

If you want foolproof plug and play and high quality order the manual switch from boost by smith on this site for about $25. Greg makes great stuff.

I dont know if Im not looking hard enough but I cant find it on his site? Do you have a link please

hmmmm.... so if i put the switch to the temp sensor how would that work? i was just going to wire a secondary power wire to the fans?

Thats how mine is done and has been for 4 years now!
You need to run 2 wires down to the temp sensor on the radiator, and splice them into the oem wires, and them hook them up to the switch!

Thats how mine is done and has been for 4 years now!
You need to run 2 wires down to the temp sensor on the radiator, and splice them into the oem wires, and them hook them up to the switch!

If i hooked the switches to the ground wire would i need to even worry about the amps since its the ground wire?

Back