GoldenChild..

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all!! Has anyone been in contact with Daniel from Cloud 9
rock.gif
I've been conversing with him via the PMs here about getting some gear ordered up, and I haven't heard back from him for about a week or so.. He's usually right on it with contacting me with answers to my questions. A couple of days bay I PM'd him again to check on the status of what I'm wanting to get ordered and no response again... Just hope that he's been busy, or hasn't recieved the Pm's for some reason, and that nothing wrong has happened.. I'm usually not that weary about people taking awhile to respond, but like I say, hes been right on top of it so far, and when he doesn't have an answer he at least tells me hes working on it?
rock.gif
Thanks.. And Golden if your watching, hope everything is cool.... And I'm trying to get ahold of you... Oh yeah both number the 888 and the regular number gives a message saying that those number are not set up to recieve calls, I tried call today as well. Which also leads my crazy mind to think maybe something bad may of happend.. Ok ...

rock.gif

i received a pm from him yesterday about an order of mine...i think he has been pretty busy lately...you don't have to worry about GoldenChild being on the level...i've always received excellent service from him
beerchug.gif

I just rec'd a package from him. Give him a little bit, he's probably busy this time of year.
wink.gif

(SPANKY482 @ Jun. 29 2007,16:07) I have been waiting for some stuff also he said his kid was sick in one PM.
Not wishing anything bad on anyone, but PM sickness is better than AM sickness....for a guy anyway!

all_coholic.gif

Oh I'm not asking about him being on the up and up, I was just thinking something might of happened to him or something. If you got a PM yesterday, then things must be alright. Thanks guys...

The numbers would not work when I called. Both numbers gave a message of this number is not set up to accept calls.
rock.gif
So I dunno...

Hey I'm okay,just trying to get caught up and shop back in order from my kid being sick.Thanks for all you guys concern,if your expecting something from me(parts,quotes),I'll get this handled for you as quick as possible and thanks for your concern & patience...

If you need any parts just send a pm and I will get you a price back,I am reducing busa oem parts inventory,so if ya need it big or small just ask in a pm.

Daniel, did you forget about me? I sent you the exhaust and stock undertail, but don't have any funds yet...Its been about 3 weeks ..

Back