GO'IN TA BIKEWEEK AFTERALL!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
well folks?...here's the story...it's noon thursday and i'm almost ready to...

BW081.JPG

head on out!
biggrin.gif

I'm caught up at work...bills are paid...and two close friends of mine are getting married at a friday night bar-b-que with my old (but tight) crew at the ZRX RANCH in holly hill...so?...i'm go'in...and maybe i'll get a chance to hook-up with GixerHP and DNGrumpy..other than that?..O-Ren is (filthy) but loaded and ready to head 150 miles north here in about an hour or so..i.e.?....i'll be having dinner in daytona.
biggrin.gif

Helpful Hint: During bikeweek?...there's so many there that i usally avoid main street at all costs (bar a potential shopping spree at the vendor tents in front of the track..with all the cool new trick products) and usually run out to the outlaw drags at delands old airstrip and if i go anywhere at night?...it's usually too "The Iron Horse & Jackson Hole" (which are right across the street from each other...plenty of live bands with hot bikes and babes everywhere you look...i'll try an bring back some pix to post and?...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and heading that way. We are planning on going to the Iron Horse on Saturday night. Maybe I will see you there.
beerchug.gif

damn...just lost an hour...some dude named mike from ga saw me in the driveway and stopped to intorduce himself...he's a drummer and has seen and heard me and my buds jamming in the garage in passing but never had a chance to stop...he wants to jam with us next wednesday...doesn't like the drumset...wants to bring his own..hadta cut it short...left his number..but off i go..finally!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back