GIPRO & ACUMEN

katman

Registered
I just installed an acumen on my wifes R6 and gipro on my Busa. Here the pics. the acumen is so small compaired to the gipro. The acumen is on the uper left hand of this pic showing the "n" for nutral.
smile.gif
Acumen on R6

if the acumen speed equaled the gi pro that would have been the route i would have took, i like the smaller gauges.

Acumen any day even with it being slower.. The big bulky HMM, where do I put this at, Oh I know I'll just stick it over my other gauges.. I meaan theres alot of peaple that put them in the same place as you did, But I'm sorry it just looks so out of place. My Acumen is flush mounted in the left dash panel. I origanaly had it above the clock but it was so saying hello look at me that I had to move it. I can't even imagine how bad that big thing is staring at you.. Everyone says oh it looks good there, I mean get real it does not.. again sorry but this is just my .02 cents..
You would think they could have made it smaller.. I mean my BMW gear indicator is made in the speedo..

Again just my oppinion..
beerchug.gif

Have my GI Pro in the exact same position - best location IMO, as I have my toll pass velcro'd to the top of the gauge cluster.  Doesn't look bad at all.  

If you integrate it into the gauge cluster it's there for good.  If you remove it/sell it you'll have a big empty hole there.
SHOCKED.gif

The Acumen may look smaller/cleaner but when you're moving it down the streets and want to look down to check your GI it's easier/faster/safer to see the larger GI Pro #.

I like the Blue but the Red on it's brightest setting seems to stand out more during the day to me and that's when I do most of my riding.

(DR1300R @ Mar. 15 2007,16:32) Acumen any day even with it being slower.. The big bulky HMM, where do I put this at, Oh I know I'll just stick it over my other gauges.. I meaan theres alot of peaple that put them in the same place as you did, But I'm sorry it just looks so out of place. My Acumen is flush mounted in the left dash panel. I origanaly had it above the clock but it was so saying hello look at me that I had to move it. I can't even imagine how bad that big thing is staring at you.. Everyone says oh it looks good there, I mean get real it does not.. again sorry but this is just my .02 cents..
You would think they could have made it smaller.. I mean my BMW gear indicator is made in the speedo..

Again just my oppinion..
beerchug.gif
You want smaller!
That is a lower case "n" in place of the stock green netural indicator led, and it changes as fast as you can shift!

post_11_80875_DSC00006.jpg

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 15 2007,16:02)
(DR1300R @ Mar. 15 2007,16
zzwhip.gif
) Acumen any day even with it being slower.. The big bulky HMM, where do I put this at, Oh I know I'll just stick it over my other gauges.. I meaan theres alot of peaple that put them in the same place as you did, But I'm sorry it just looks so out of place. My Acumen is flush mounted in the left dash panel. I origanaly had it above the clock but it was so saying hello look at me that I had to move it. I can't even imagine how bad that big thing is staring at you.. Everyone says oh it looks good there, I mean get real it does not.. again sorry but this is just my .02 cents..

Again just my oppinion..
beerchug.gif
You want smaller!
That is a lower case "n" in place of the stock green netural indicator led, and it changes as fast as you can shift!
Yes now that is sweet..
super.gif
I would let you do that to my gauges in a heartbeat..
cool.gif

OH wait I can't I already have a hole in my $20 dash panel.. Oh well..

I personally like the Acumen. I've been having one for a couple years now and it hasn't failed me yet.

Back