Gillie

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Posted up the other day about misc. stuff - being busy, not lurking on the board much, and about my SAR girl I'm training.

Thought I'd share a couple of pics. She six months, but getting big fast, and her prey drive is awesome. She's doing well with small problems and I've been working her recall and refind - she's doing okay, but her puppy ADD kicks in every once in awhile.

Take care fells.
smile.gif

Jason

gillie_resized.jpg

Jason,
How have you been? Glad to see you post up occassionally... still waiting for my autographed copy of your book though, Mr. Brogan.....
mad.gif
j/k

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 23 2006,16:09) Jason,
How have you been?  Glad to see you post up occassionally... still waiting for my autographed copy of your book though, Mr. Brogan.....
mad.gif
 j/k
Hey Shawn,

Cripes! I accidentally clicked 'ignore' instead of quote! Yeesh. Hey, PM me your address and I'll send you a copy. Sorry, bro, I haven't thought about that! Hope all is well with your and your fam. J
smile.gif

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 23 2006,16:28) Good lookin dog! Where can a guy find a copy of your book?
Hey, man! Glad to see your reply.
smile.gif

You can go to your local bookstore. Being a first time author's book, they may or may not have it shelved. If they don't have a copy in stock they can order it for you through Ingram or Baker and Taylor. Also, you can find it online at Amazon, B&N, Borders, et cetera. Or, if you PM me your address I'll send you a copy like I am with Shawn.

Yeah, Gillie's a good girl. She's sharp as a knife and continues to amaze me.

Take care!

Jason

Almost accidentally clicked ignore huh? Ha, ha - I am just kidding... PM coming..

(Busa_05 @ Oct. 23 2006,18:51)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 23 2006,16:28) Good lookin dog! Where can a guy find a copy of your book?
smile.gif

You can go to your local bookstore. Being a first time author's book, they may or may not have it shelved. If they don't have a copy in stock they can order it for you through Ingram or Baker and Taylor. Also, you can find it online at Amazon, B&N, Borders, et cetera. Or, if you PM me your address I'll send you a copy like I am with Shawn.

Take care!

Jason
I'll check at B&N, if I can't get one I'll PM ya!
Take care.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 23 2006,17:05)
(Busa_05 @ Oct. 23 2006,18:51)
smile.gif

Take care!

Jason
I'll check at B&N, if I can't get one I'll PM ya!
Take care.
Sounds good, man.
beerchug.gif

Hey Jason, I tired to PM you, bvut it says that you have opted to not accept PMs... Probably just checked a box without knowing it...

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 23 2006,17:11) Hey Jason, I tired to PM you, bvut it says that you have opted to not accept PMs...  Probably just checked a box without knowing it...
WTF?
pissed.gif

I'll PM you and shoot you my email, and try to figure what the hell the PM thing is all about? J

Actually, since I know that it isn't intentional, let me go have a look and I will se what is what...

(Mr. Anderson @ Oct. 23 2006,17:25) belgian, or shepard? nice doggie!
Thanks!
smile.gif
She's a German Shepherd. A friend of mine years ago had a Belgian Malinois she worked in Schutzhund competition. Beautiful dogs with strong working drives.

Hey Jason,
You mentioned in an earlier post that you accidentally clicked ignore instead of reply to me... loo up at those buttons and tell me if yours says ignore or unignore. If it says unignore, then click that button, I think that is the problem....

Back