Gi-pro gear indicator

gsferrari

Registered
This little unit is possibly the most useful add-on that I have made to the Busa. Installation was a breeze and took about 10 - 15 minutes.

I really liked having an instant confirmation of gear because I was often searching for the 7th gear and ruining my rhythm in the process. The gear indicator lags behind actual gear shift by 1/4th of a second.

I also dug the way it looked just sitting on my dash with that big-a$$ LED looking all cool and stuff...never came around to messing with the ATRE function...until today....

BAIRNG!!!! What a difference!! I switched over to 5th gear map and the response in all the gears was suddenly crisper and fleshed out! The bike was rearing to go from waaay low down 3000rpm and upwards...in 6th gear it was NUTS! I hit 175 (indicated) in like NO TIME...usually it takes a bit of effort...

I respect my bike more than ever...and I respect my gear more than ever. Love my ride...love my ATRE and I hope god looks down on this poor rider and allows him to keep his bike against all odds...

Burn on....!!

I wish I had that experience with the TRE. I ended up turning it off as it fealt sluggish in low gears. Smooth in low gears but had no pep to it.

this topic needs some photos
smile.gif

This little unit is possibly the most useful add-on that I have made to the Busa. Installation was a breeze and took about 10 - 15 minutes.

I really liked having an instant confirmation of gear because I was often searching for the 7th gear and ruining my rhythm in the process. The gear indicator lags behind actual gear shift by 1/4th of a second.

I also dug the way it looked just sitting on my dash with that big-a$$ LED looking all cool and stuff...never came around to messing with the ATRE function...until today....

BAIRNG!!!!  What a difference!!  I switched over to 5th gear map and the response in all the gears was suddenly crisper and fleshed out! The bike was rearing to go from waaay low down 3000rpm and upwards...in 6th gear it was NUTS! I hit 175 (indicated) in like NO TIME...usually it takes a bit of effort...

I respect my bike more than ever...and I respect my gear more than ever. Love my ride...love my ATRE and I hope god looks down on this poor rider and allows him to keep his bike against all odds...

Burn on....!!
Sunnuvab!tch, gs...now you've inspired me to get to work on mine. I hope I can do it in 15 minutes. I've had it almost a week and have yet to install it. I know what I'll be doing this evening.

true that!! pics pics pics!!
laugh.gif

I can tell you guys that with my mods and my riding style my g-pack tre is the absolute shizzznit!!!!
super.gif

Go get it boys!!!!
thumbs-up.gif

thanks GPW!!
bowdown.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Since I love to post ho and show off my busa here's a pic for those who requested one lol</span>

DSCF0002-1.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>And one more from further away</span>
laugh.gif

DSCF0005.jpg

I'll post pics and vids shortly...I am putting new flooring in my "den" coz i'm gonna be learning to dance the tango
tounge.gif

Yeah...really...learning to dance
smile.gif

will be trying to get so cal to give me quote...will see come monday...i have seen gs's and want one myself

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Since I love to post ho and show off my busa here's a pic for those who requested one lol</span>

DSCF0002-1.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>And one more from further away</span>
laugh.gif

DSCF0005.jpg
What is the little dot on the bottom right for? Is this the one that adjusts the intensity based on the ambient light?

Don

Back