Getting pounded in Ks... ICE/SNOW

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
The roads and weather is incredibly bad right now... Coming down like hail but its just frozen rain currently (yea, I know basically the samething). News forecast says Ks could get as much as 30 inches of snow over night! :rofl: :rofl: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Makes me a little stir crazy...

Last edited:
The roads and weather is incredibly bad right now... Coming down like hail but its just frozen rain currently. News forecast says Ks could get as much as 30 inches of snow over night! :rofl: :rofl: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Makes me a little stir crazy...

KEEP IT THERE, No need to send it down to us.

Ohhhhh and be carefull

Hey bug what part of Kansas are you in, we have nothing here yet in OP ks..

Here is how I spent my day on Tuesday. That is a full size blazer with a 4" lift under the snow bank behind my pickup. :banghead:

Photo_032409_002.jpg

Hang in there Sonny global warning is right around the corner:laugh::laugh:now get out there and do some donuts will ya:laugh::laugh:

30 inches? its all yours buddy :p be safe & just go play outside
Posted via Mobile Device

100% chance of precip here tomorrow, but snow amounts will depend on where your at in Missouri. I've gotta drive up to St Louis and back tomorrow too. Great timing for a storm.:whistle:

Wow! Stock up on the food and blankets! Dang, Sonny...all you guys down there.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Kinda crazy stuff with the Red River up in North Dakota, too, eh?

100% chance of precip here tomorrow, but snow amounts will depend on where your at in Missouri. I've gotta drive up to St Louis and back tomorrow too. Great timing for a storm.:whistle:

Good luck with that, I hope you have a safe trip. They are saying I-70 east of KC to Columbia, and areas south will be the worst hit tomorrow from 8AM to 3PM. I'm about 65 miles north of I-70, we're suppose to get 4-6" by 5PM.
Hope everybody stays safe,I know Ninjakillers' gonna be right in the middle of it, take care:please:

the funny thing is, the forecasters said nothing of sleet. they said that the rain would turn to snow. WRONG AGAIN! I don't think weather forecasting is an exact science.

They are calling for 5-9 inches aroung my way, Got to be at work tonight @ 8:00 pm to get ready. Gonna be a long night!!!!!

keep it over there, i have to work tomorrow and don't want to have to deal with that!! we have 100% chance of precipitation starting at 1000 but the snow isn't supposed to start until 2200...hope you guys are all safe :beerchug:

hmmm 79 here today, sunny.

I wish we had some snow. I think we totally skipped winter this year.

We went from summer, to kind of thinking about winter then said screw it and going back into summer again.

Holy cow thats some snow HR...

Well so far just ICE ICE baby.... 5+ inches and its still coming down.

Back