Anyone tried or going to try Ice/Snow/Road riding on the Busa?

IG.

Registered
Self-Tapping Carbide Tire Studs :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

Images are from their website.

4714_1d_1.jpg
4714_1c.jpg

Heh, I rode over Molas and Coal bank passes in CO on the old Blackbird. That was no fun at all. Longest 20 miles I have ever ridden. I only had to pick up it once :laugh: - dropped on the side bag going up hill at about 2 Mph. Hardest part was getting it back upright and getting going again uphill :please:

I was caught in a snow storm one night plowed right through four inches of snow n slush. I believe I pulled some cotton out my seat :eek:

talk about your pucker factors, i like to ride comfortable not with my butt trying to chew a hole in the seat, no thanks, but good luck with that:thumbsup:

Ill post my pics of me in the driveway spinning tire couple years back lol

My dad told me he tried for 30 minute to get up a hill that lead from his apartments (under ground parking) then had to give up. I asked what he planned on doing once he got out... one step at a time he told me.

No thanks, but I am headed out in heavy fog today, does that count? ... I hear 162 is open again. Gotta go check it out before the snows arrive. :cool:

You guys are funny! Tim, you probably got the picture for any condition, LOL.

In all the seriousness, those studs would probably handle ice better than slush.

On snow? No. Near snow? Why not?

4396163932_215478dba4_b.jpg

4418157090_fa10c473a8_b.jpg

It's the road-salt that scares me. Cold? I've got heated grips for that. :laugh:

Back