Genie of the Lamp, Please grant me one wish ….....Not 3, Just one!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Come on Orgsters, someone has to be a Genie, Right?

If anyone here is a Genie in a lamp, then please PM me and let me know if you can grant the following wish for me, then Pay it Forward the other 2.

I wish to be trained and mentored on the Tourist Trophy Isle of Man Race course and get as close to 130 avg mph as I can physically endure.
I watch the Isle of Man Videos Over and over, and I cannot get enough of seeing John M. doing his 131.578 run.
RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP.
Why is this not working?????????

Please let this work!
Bubba

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you were in a helicopter you would see something similiar to that on the cherahola skyway in a couple of weeks. hahhahahahaha

Excellent Wish Bubba.....:thumbsup:

Wonder if we could block off the Skyway....get us some Orange vests and striped saw horses and say there is a Rock slide ahead! Who would question it?

Cap can we use your Squad car? :laugh:

First Bubba use the other hand....:rofl:

Second your 30yrs too late cuz I have been a Joey Dunlop wannabe since my first ride with my yeller lid and if anybody gets first wish its me cuz i've been rubbing alot longer than you....

A diff breed of racer with more nerve and skill than any roadracer in the world hands down.
Vale did one medium speed lap with a 65 yr old former winner and said no more !
Top speed next to homes and rock walls constantly and consistantly is done nowhere else on earth to the same level.

See the resemblance...:laugh:
JoeyDunlopTheTTWinsD5.jpg

joey dunlop jr.jpg

Whenever you make a wish, you have to make it complete.
You forgot to add "and live to tell about it."
I love all things IOM, and have followed it since a kid.
Lots of great riders killed there.

McGuinness is sure the schizzle eh?

Come on Orgsters, someone has to be a Genie, Right?

If anyone here is a Genie in a lamp, then please PM me and let me know if you can grant the following wish for me, then Pay it Forward the other 2.

I wish to be trained and mentored on the Tourist Trophy Isle of Man Race course and get as close to 130 avg mph as I can physically endure.
I watch the Isle of Man Videos Over and over, and I cannot get enough of seeing John M. doing his 131.578 run.
RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP, RUB THE LAMP.
Why is this not working?????????

Please let this work!
Bubba

Best thing about the the IOM racers is they arrive...drink beer...tune their bikes a 'lil...drink some more beer...slap their mates on the back while chattin' it up...and drinking beer...and these dudes look like they haven't showered in a couple weeks and if you were to pass them on the street you'd not even look at twice! They then wake up and go plumb bob crazy on a motorcycle like know one you've ever seen!

GODS I SAY :bowdown:

:laugh:

Look down, is that a lamp you're rubbing?

I said Genie Not Weenie.:laugh:

Best thing about the the IOM racers is they arrive...drink beer...tune their bikes a 'lil...drink some more beer...slap their mates on the back while chattin' it up...and drinking beer...and these dudes look like they haven't showered in a couple weeks and if you were to pass them on the street you'd not even look at twice! They then wake up and go plumb bob crazy on a motorcycle like know one you've ever seen!

GODS I SAY :bowdown:

:laugh:

Yes, I agree.:thumbsup:

If drinking beer is a prerequisite, then I am half way there.:beerchug:

Bubba, hoon with the light brown hair.

getting to london really is the easy part.... I'm ready to go if you are :beerchug:

Trick is getting to the IOM, not many options and none are cheap.... flights for 2 are 365pounds, which is about 550 USD :banghead:

It is just amazing to watch them go threw that course. I wanna see someone try and break his record. Bubba, I bet those videos never get old to watch over and over?

Back