GEN1 Undertail

65Cobra

Registered
I have a 99 Busa... black and grey. After looking at lots of posts and websites, apparently anything I liked is no longer available. I guess that says a lot about my taste :rofl:

I like my rear fender so I'm not really looking to replace it but I am trying to avoid cutting the one I have... so I guess I'm looking for a replacement inner fender? The only one I found is from Tiger Racing... looks nice but I wasn't necessarily looking for one made of aluminum... plus the description says it's made for more tire clearance which likely means less storage area. I was hoping to find an inner fender to replace the stock one, without losing storage space. I really liked the look of what DR1300R used... I think it's by Artfibras... although I don't know much about it.

Anyone use the Tiger Racing inner fender? Comments? Storage Space? Any other options?

Thanks

I have a 99 Busa... black and grey. After looking at lots of posts and websites, apparently anything I liked is no longer available. I guess that says a lot about my taste :rofl:

I like my rear fender so I'm not really looking to replace it but I am trying to avoid cutting the one I have... so I guess I'm looking for a replacement inner fender? The only one I found is from Tiger Racing... looks nice but I wasn't necessarily looking for one made of aluminum... plus the description says it's made for more tire clearance which likely means less storage area. I was hoping to find an inner fender to replace the stock one, without losing storage space. I really liked the look of what DR1300R used... I think it's by Artfibras... although I don't know much about it.

Anyone use the Tiger Racing inner fender? Comments? Storage Space? Any other options?

Thanks

I have a brand new Hotbodies undertail if you are interested. It is painted 07 Candy Sonoma Red. You could repaint it if necessary. $200 TYD.

BMW5

I have an old motörhead undertail that I never installed. It allows you to retain the stock tailight. It's gloss black, still in the box. $200 TYD.

BMW5... sorry, want stock tail light... besides, not interested in repainting anything.

hajii... can you post/send a couple pics?

RussellJ... Never heard of that one... does it let you use the stock tail light?

no doesnt use the stock tail light. complete new unique lights
MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back