Gen1 forgotten??

Jwilson140528

Registered
I'm posting this because we'll, I feel like the Gen 1 has been forgotten. Yes the gen2 came along with improvements, then the gen3. But the gen1 has a special place in my heart, I mean for heavens sake, it's the reason why we're all here. I could've bought a newer bike but I've had my gen 1 forever. Full yoshimura system with BMC filter, Moore mafia ECU flash. And I'm happy with it. All stock other wise. Anyways rant over

IMG_20220801_105637.jpg

I’ve got a Streetfightered naked Gen-1 sat here and a slow long term Gen-1 build, certainly not forgotten them, I’d buy another tomorrow at the right price. I can certainly tell the difference and advances with my Gen-2 engined B-King and Gen-3 though.

Met a guy recently who just bought his first Busa. It took him a while, the only Busa he ever wanted was a Silver / Copper ‘99 Gen-1, no interest in the others.

thats the one i'm saving up for. It's got to be a Jan or Feb 99 or a late 98. I know it will cost me, but the wife has giving the go ahead, so thats half the battle won
Yeah, I’d like one, but I’m not willing to pay the prices they are going for here. I can buy a reasonable Gen-2 cheaper than a ‘99 Silver/Bronze that hasn’t been butchered. I’ve see a ‘99 bike resprayed (very well) in the more desirable colours so that’s worth being aware of when looking.

Back