Gen 1 Vs Gen 2

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
Ok i love the new site so far... As that is said the new Gen 2 is a sweet bike but why does it have to be the only one on the Welcome Screen Cap and the rest of the Admin can we get rid of that helmet and throw up a Gen 1 Pic so it shows both the Beauty and the Beast affect truly understand if you can not do this but would be great for the Gen 1 owners since without the Gen 1 their would be no Gen 2 :thumbsup:

Thanks

Ok i love the new site so far... As that is said the new Gen 2 is a sweet bike but why does it have to be the only one on the Welcome Screen Cap and the rest of the Admin can we get rid of that helmet and throw up a Gen 1 Pic so it shows both the Beauty and the Beast affect truly understand if you can not do this but would be great for the Gen 1 owners since without the Gen 1 their would be no Gen 2 :thumbsup:

Thanks

I agree :thumbsup:

+1 here also. Hey you folks did ask for suggestions.
:poke::thumbsup:

I'm onboard.

Maybe we could have a contest.

Pick the best images (one Gen1 and one Gen2) by vote/poll and use that as the images represented on the splash page.

:moon:

Cap we need you in this Thread i know you guys are busy fixxing other issues but we need this one PLEASE OH PLEASE lol

Back