Geminid Meteor Shower Pic

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Living in the country has its perks...like being able to step outside and seeing nothing but stars...or in last night's case...meteors!

I have a few pics, but this is the best of the bunch.... Look in the lower-left and you'll see one splitting the Dipper!

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

nice! I had hoped to stay up and try out the new camera but my 3yr old decided it was her night to stay up too.... great pic :thumbsup:

Very cool, we had overcast clouds so I didnt get to see any...

Thanks! I saw a bunch off to the west....through the trees :banghead: Wonder if Michelle would notice if I removed about 50 trees? :dunno:

It was a cold night! I had to come back in and get gloves, boots, heavy coat, etc. LOL Just stood there and kept holding the shutter open...

Yes, I would kill you if you cut down 50 trees...hell, even if you cut one, you may limp back to KS :rofl:

Glad someone enjoyed the meteor shower...I was snoozing away... :whistle:

good one :beerchug: i saw a bunch but didn't even try to get a pic, just stretched out in the bed of the truck and watched them fly...yes, it was cold but totally worth it!!

Yes, I would kill you if you cut down 50 trees...hell, even if you cut one, you may limp back to KS :rofl:

Glad someone enjoyed the meteor shower...I was snoozing away... :whistle:

One...two...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

image-3906435624.jpg

Back