Just a small rain shower this morning..

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I am refining my skills this year with taking lightning pics... The pictures I post should be crisper and cleaner and have more light and visibility to them.... We had just a small rain shower come in this morning about 5am so I tried it out... Not a lot of pics this time but you can see these pics are clearer...

Cap

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

man you guys get some serious weather down there, its dry as a bone up here, those look pics look great, i think the night time pics are still my fav tho

Very nice! Storms are cool to watch.... and youse guys seem to have have some doozys there in Oklahoma.
:beerchug:

Nice pics, I prefer the darker ones. Mainly because the silhouette background can hide ugly things that draw your attention. Nothing's worse than finding a telephone pole in the perfect landscape shot.

Very nice. We don't have anywhere near that many storms here. I would love to get some shots like that :thumbsup:

Cool pics for a little storm. Heard you had a little earthquake this morning, did you feel it?

thats awesome i love storm photography... i used to go out in the desert when i lived in az during storms and try to get cool pics

Back