Gear Indicator

Greg makes a great product (actually lots of great products). You can check his progress in getting this developed here on the board (search for smithabusa). Other options would be Acumen or Datatool.

I worked very close with Greg on designing the all billet housing for this gear indicator. It is very small (meaning not GIANT like the GI pro)
It is the only one that I know of that is an all billet housing. (not just a cover like on the Acumen.)

It is very accurate and changes instantly! Very easy to install and Greg is great at customer service. It is the only aftermarket gear indicator I would very use.
You can all see it at the bash...

IMG_6921.jpg

Greg's is the one that I will be buying...mainly because it is faster and i have 20/20 vision and dont need to see what gear i am in from orbit in space...

I got the acumen, I love it! :laugh:

You couldn't give me an Acumen for free! I had one and if you like a Gear Indicator that dont know if it is coming or going, ie: Downshift to 2nd and it shows 4th, then realizes it is in 2nd gear, then the Acumen if for you.
It works off of gear ratio's (not directly off the GPS) that is why you have to program the dumb thing.
This is done so they can build one unit and cover many different bikes.

Not for me man....:whistle:

I worked very close with Greg on designing the all billet housing for this gear indicator. It is very small (meaning not GIANT like the GI pro)
It is the only one that I know of that is an all billet housing. (not just a cover like on the Acumen.)

It is very accurate and changes instantly! Very easy to install and Greg is great at customer service. It is the only aftermarket gear indicator I would very use.
You can all see it at the bash...

Super nice..........:thumbsup:

I too had a Acumen before the GBC6 and totally agree with Brendan there is no comparison between the 2 of them.... :thumbsup:

The Acumen is a joke next to Gregs...
Not only that, as soon as you have to program your Speedo healer for gear changes... Yup, you guessed it! gotta reprogram the Acumen. Not for me. A gear indicator that is read directly off the GPS is the only way to go! :thumbsup:

i suppose if you wanted to i could make mine work like a TRE for you, its the wrong way to go for performance, but if you insist i can make it work like that, just remove your TRE and mine will do it.

Back