gauge faces

BillD

Registered
I see some of you have the hayabusa gauge faces, is it a big deal to put them on, whats involved,? and where can I find some

we were just talking about that let me get you a link to where i am now looking (they do any graphics you want) and some of the other members have used them

Webslinger

i just made these thinking of seeing if they will look good.. wife says for my 06LE to do siberian tigers as my daughter loves them and she rides with me alot

edit 2.JPG

edit 3.JPG

Chris wow that looks great! Thanks for the link I am def going to have to check that out when I get home!

How about the install? I put some aftermarket ones on a 2001 929, wasn't too bad....obviously not a Busa.

hey chris, would those have the rpm... speed? let me know about the company, would be cool to put a peregrine falcon on there, being thats what hayabusa means,,,,

J0NACA8RY7ZTCA92XSAJCASOCLXLCA3F5S5UCAJ8GR96CAQYQEW9CA2993JOCAY5MSVQCA43W4QACAEME34JCA5UCKK0CAW7.jpg

Last edited:
again here is the link where you can submit any graphics and they will build you a lexan face cover not just a paper overlay!!

Webslinger

and i found a tiger for my daughter and edited it for hayabusa to my likeing!!

whooopse...getting in a hurry again and here is the other graphic i think tiger on right ( tach) and dragon warrior on left (mph)

white-tiger-clan edit 1.jpg

edit 2.JPG

webslinger does a great job on them, they are fairly easy to install just take the guages off and then there is like 6 screws on the back then they come apart just pry the needles up with a little pressure and then the gauge faces unscrew install the new ones and put the needles back in pretty easy

ok WOW i emailed him the pics last night and BAMM response already with pics of what they will look like. now to nail down a price. and if they look half as good as these...i cant WAIT till i see them at night!!!!!!

Gen1BusaFuelBlueTigerDrg.jpg

Gen1BusaSpdoBlueTiger.jpg

Gen1BusaTchBlueTigerDgn.jpg

Gen1BusaTempBlueTiger.jpg

we were just talking about that let me get you a link to where i am now looking (they do any graphics you want) and some of the other members have used them

Webslinger

i just made these thinking of seeing if they will look good.. wife says for my 06LE to do siberian tigers as my daughter loves them and she rides with me alot

That is AWESOME :bowdown:

Chris, Trust me, they will look EXACTLY like that when you get them. My Gen 1 was his first Gen 1 and the jobe he did was great. I will try and find my post with the pics.

wife loves them....if i have enough dough after ordering a tire today... will be getting them:cheerleader:

Back