gauge cluster and lights not working

SCdude

Registered
Have an 08 using those cheap ass xentec hids. My gauge cluster and lights stopped workin. The only thing workin are the hids and the clock. And the low beams don't come on everytime. Anyone ever experienced this? Suggestions?

Check to make sure it is completely plugged in!
Caps was not plugged in all the way at the Bash!

You know, those symptoms are exactly the same as on my '08 prior to getting the ignition replaced, and ignition cables re-routed per the factory recall. I believe a 10 amp fuse was popping. Happened three times before I could get it into the dealership. Been some time since the fix. Good luck.

i had the same issue on my bike ,just happened randomly. turns out when i removed mud flap from rear i cut the license light wire had it tapped up but tape came off and was shorting to ground on rear chassis and blowing the fuse. added butt connectors and secured properly havnt had an issue since

On my '06 the low beam quit working after a few months. If I turned the key on and waited 15 seconds I was alright. There's a start up procedure that gets around this issue. I think you press the start switch turn the key on and then pull the clutch in. Hope you got everything else squared away.

Same thing. Cluster, blinkers and tail light out. Replaced fuse twice as it has blown out twice in 2 days. Wtf ? Idk

Back