Galfer Wave Rotors..

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
They finally arrived last night, can't wait to install! This should help bring the monster Busa to a halt in short order.... If anyone is looking for a similar set-up don't forget to TRY HERE

Saved myself some Mad Cash for other projects........

Hey Ks how much did you pay for the rotors? What was the Discount? Did you get the brake pads also? If so which pads did you get? If not which pads would you reccomend? Sorry for all the questions.

More questions KS.

The rotors look kewl but I'm interested in how well they stop the bike. Please post yer reactions.

The brake lines are also neat, 170 sounds pretty inexpensive, Am I correct or is that a pretty ball park price?

I bought Rear Galfer Wave Rotor with pads (Galfer black) for $140, Replaced all Brake lines, front/rear any color you want (within reason) all hardware included $115, front brake pads $22 each set... plus they added an 1.0" in length up front to the brake lines! Total cost shipped to my door around $280...(this figure includes shipping) Took less than 5 business days to arrive. I recieved a AMA membership discount, they honor alot of different clubs so ask and maybe you'll get one.....

This week I'm ordering the front Galfer Wave Rotors.... As soon as I get everything put back together I'll post my feelings on this set-up.

How much are the front going to be?? I got the SS galfer lines with kevlar brake pads all the way around for 230$ and I am looking for the wave rotors. But I am not going to spend that much money right now.

Back