New Custom Rotors Installed (Galfer)

Tyron

Registered
Thanks to everyone for there help and assistance...
I finally got my new Galfer Custom Rotors and Pads fitted front & rear.

Purchased standard wave rotors and then re-annodized the centre section to match the rest of my bike parts.

Special thanks to Galfer & The Annodizers (Sydney)...

New Rotors.jpg

New Rotors 2.jpg

New Rotors.jpg

Very nice gold bits on your Busa!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now, then.... for the God-like finishing touch on your new Galfer rotors.... you should swing by Pro-Bolt.com and score yourself some TASTY gold-anodized Grade 5 Titanium carrier bolts!!

27642.jpg

Fair warning... once you start getting into Pro-Bolt's catalog of 'Busa goodies, your wallet becomes magically thinner! :laugh:

Several years ago when I was re-building a FJR1300 that had been totaled in a deer-strike, I made the mistake of looking at the Pro-Bolt catalog, and ended up spending massive $$$ on blingy titanium..... this $hit is similar to crack; it's instant addiction!

Here's the final Galfer/Pro-Bolt combo on the FJR brakes.... Galfer Wave rotors using Galfer HH Sintered pads, Pro-Bolt Titanium carrier bolts, Pro-Bolt Titanium caliper bolts, and black Galfer SS lines with gold-anodized fittings:

27646.jpg

Very nice, You should post more pics of the bike. I have the blue and gold also and I am looking for ideas to make some changes

Warchild,

The bolts are actually Pro-Bolt Bolts in titanium Blue.

I have ALL the aluminum bolts in Gold, however the gold titaniums are different colour, so for all the hitensil bolts I opted for the blue.
I agree mate I have spent a small fortune on bolts. Not many I haven't replaced now!

Thanks...

Back