G3 Tag Re-locator

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all,
I did a very thorough search before making this post.
I am trying to find the creator of the G3 Tag re-locators that used to be sold on the .org. Would anyone know if he/she is still making them? If I could get a name or contact that would be awesome, I am trying to get a black powder coated one for my bike.
V/R
Rob

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
and thanks for my never deleted sent outlook express emails....i got it its undrpsi202cox.net and his id for the board is UNDRPSI:cheerleader::cheerleader:

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
be careful had heard he screwed some people not long ago
Posted via Mobile Device

its me , and i didnt screw anyone, i was hospitalized, and have had severe health issues ever since, my brother has been helping me and were are doing good now , if you need one just call me at 479-522-8282, ill do whatever i can to help , cap knows my situation and im sure can vouche for me. I always do whatever it takes to help and make sure my customers are happy, no one is perfect but its how you fix a mistake that counts, ill lose money before i lose a customer.

Thanks, Joe P.

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
if i dont get the call, lv a msg and i promise ill get to you right away, we do a LOT more than just the holders.

JP

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
its me , and i didnt screw anyone, i was hospitalized, and have had severe health issues ever since, my brother has been helping me and were are doing good now , if you need one just call me at 479-522-8282, ill do whatever i can to help , cap knows my situation and im sure can vouche for me. I always do whatever it takes to help and make sure my customers are happy, no one is perfect but its how you fix a mistake that counts, ill lose money before i lose a customer.

Thanks, Joe P.

hey i had good service with you always answered emails and everything but i someone asked me where to get the bracket i recommened and then i got thrown under the bus because they was having problems and i never seen it cleared up sorry to treat you that way it probably was just a bad experience for someone

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
i rmember that..i waited paitently while you were down...all squared with me... still looks great 2 years later