full exhaust questions

jacob123

Registered
Hello,I'm new to this group and I'm also new to hayabusa ownership. That said I bought a 05 busa bone stock with 1200 miles . Rode it once and decided to make a few mods. I bought a 16 tooth front sprocket and a full devil exhaust with a werkes gp can off of local494busa a very nice guy on this forum. That said the exhaust doesn't have a Bung for an o2 sensor. What's everyone's take on this local said just ziptie the sensor and go riding , although I don't think he d steer me wrong I don't want to foul up my new low miliage beast. Thanks guys.

wow i thought all fi systems run those sensors. shows how much i know, obviously i asked this question before i tore the bikw down. having no o2 sensor is a big relief. seems i dont have any issues then. thanks guys.

Euro models have 02 sensors...............flash the Ecu as a US bike or get a different exhaust.I'm sure there's more way's around it,check with Euro forums.Unless someone here knows.

Euro models have 02 sensors...............flash the Ecu as a US bike or get a different exhaust.I'm sure there's more way's around it,check with Euro forums.Unless someone here knows.
If it is a euro model he can get a plug from Brocks.

Yes,there's always way's around these things. I googled it and found a little info.Answers are there.

thanks guys my bike is a us model so looks like im in the clear. i was asking these questions before i removed the fairings just so i would know what i was in for. you guys are awesome with all the facts. i apreciate it a bunch.

Back