Fuel prices where you are ?

About the same here for fuel.....I wish it was only $6.00 a gallon like @WuzzaCBXRider is paying...

I put in $25.00 in the bike yesterday and it was around a half tank....so it would cost me around $50 or so to fill it...
Bill, I looked it up, Gas Prices - CAA National
It says Toronto avg is $2.04 per liter . . . price here is around $3.00 a liter.
Big difference.
It's costing me $85 a week to commute to work in my Subaru Legacy wagon, 7 liters per 100km, very economical driving, all open road cruising at 98kmh on cruise control. Three years ago it was $70 a week, I haven't had a pay rise in 4 years. It's getting to the point I can barely leave the house in my spare time lol.

Bill, I looked it up, Gas Prices - CAA National
It says Toronto avg is $2.04 per liter . . . price here is around $3.00 a liter.
Big difference.
It's costing me $85 a week to commute to work in my Subaru Legacy wagon, 7 liters per 100km, very economical driving, all open road cruising at 98kmh on cruise control. Three years ago it was $70 a week, I haven't had a pay rise in 4 years. It's getting to the point I can barely leave the house in my spare time lol.
That price is for regular fuel, I only use premium in my bike and it was $2.40 a liter for that the other day...so I do guess there is a vast difference in fuel costs between us and you.

My wife commutes 35kms to work each day in her Ford Focus and it does pretty well...

I do know it used to cost me $21.00 to fill my jerry cans for my lawn tractor and the other day it was over $50.00 to fill them and I use almost 2 a week cutting grass...

200.gif

That price is for regular fuel, I only use premium in my bike and it was $2.40 a liter for that the other day...so I do guess there is a vast difference in fuel costs between us and you.

My wife commutes 35kms to work each day in her Ford Focus and it does pretty well...

I do know it used to cost me $21.00 to fill my jerry cans for my lawn tractor and the other day it was over $50.00 to fill them and I use almost 2 a week cutting grass...
Get some Astro turf installed, no more lawn mowing at 50 bucks a week!!

paid 4.50 a gal for regular here in Houston today. Gas prices a insane all over and its only going to cost people jobs and homes.

and PIE!!!!!!!
I had apple pie today...fresh made.....it was pretty darned good, I didn't want to share...but did anyway...

Just read this ,here in the UK prices are now approaching £2 a LITRE(2.50 us)
We are in that boat as well...it was $2.10 Cdn yesterday for regular fuel and over $2.50 for premium.

People won't be travelling like they used to or were expecting to post pandemic...

The "so what" of this is it tales 2 days of driving to get out of the province I'm in...

Back