Front wheel locked up

has anyone had problems with the front wheel locking up on 05 hayabusa? my husband was recently killed riding his and he told a person at the scene that his wheel locked up.. he has been riding since his early teens and i can't believe that he would lockup only the front brake...only front brake skid mark was seen.....trying to find answers....
First, I am very sorry for your loss. You stated that he was killed due to the accident but told somebody at the scene his wheel locked up.
I'm assuming he was concious at the scene but passed away later en route or at the hospital?

Do you know how fast he was going when it happened or any other details (work recently done, new tires put on, etc.)?

has anyone had problems with the front wheel locking up on 05 hayabusa? my husband was recently killed riding his and he told a person at the scene that his wheel locked up.. he has been riding since his early teens and i can't believe that he would lockup only the front brake...only front brake skid mark was seen.....trying to find answers....
First, I am very sorry for your loss. You stated that he was killed due to the accident but told somebody at the scene his wheel locked up.
I'm assuming he was concious at the scene but passed away later en route or at the hospital?

Do you know how fast he was going when it happened or any other details (work recently done, new tires put on, etc.)?
Could have been after the accident like mine when they tried to move the bike to put on the Wrecker the front wheel was locked up like the brake was on.. Had to remove the calipers to roll the bike..

Back