Front running lights

Very nice trasher..... that would come in very handy here in germany late at night when the autobahn is clearer and you want to open her up

Until we get an autoban here you're not allowed to say that . Some people have all the fun !

maybe a stupid question, but why not remove the turn signals in the front and add lights there? I know here in TX you can still use hand signals to turn. Dont think a single cop here would care anyways. But, I was a cop and now a business man, maybe thats how I ahve gotten out of several ticks.

I've heard of baking off the orange coating in an oven before, just dont want to be the first to try.

maybe a stupid question, but why not remove the turn signals in the front and add lights there? I
...ehm! this was the ORIGINAL post subject..

check the top..
smile.gif

Here is what i did----same lamps as T-Fox----mounted on mirror stalks--with a switch---and left them on once and drained the battery.
laugh.gif

lights_on.JPG

Mine are on a separate switch....fused-- I will later hook them to the low beam circiut..that way when i turn the key off, the lights won't stay on even if the switch is on.

Mine are on a separate switch....fused-- I will later hook them to the low beam circiut..that way when i turn the key off, the lights won't stay on even if the switch is on.
What he said!

Just remember that it will also put a bit more load on your battery during starting if the switch is on when you fire it up. You could use a "logic" type switch that turns itself off when it looses power. Then it would default to the "off" position when you turn off the key. I've seen them before, but I'll need to look around to see how much they cost.

beerchug.gif

If i remember to turn the switch off before starting-- no prob---i believe in todays traffic we are more prone to get pulled in front of etc, in the last two days in the car---twice people pulled right out...like they are blind not to mention "Old Folks" getting scary out there.
Just remember--------NEVER EVER------Punch it near any cross roads or streets..cagers do not have to be sensitive to awsome excelleration of any vehicle--car or bike --We can't to defensive---never.

I just finished the lights on the front of my bike, probably did it different than others. But it came out ok. I have some pictures as well

new_lights.jpg

seen these same or similar lights mounted on the forks...right about where the reflectors come stock. sounds like it would save the fairing cuts.

That's actually pretty retarded looking. Might as well have a harley. what's next running boards. Just get a HID kit.
Don't hate the player just the game.
tounge.gif

Back