front end loweing springs

News to me, seems if just an inch lower is all you after than a new top clmp would be easier, tho not a tricky

Well I had that

the thing with the top clamp is this

my levers hit and also your fork tubes tapper in at about3/4 of an inch so then your loseing pinch contact on your lower stripple

The site says up to 2" drop

Any how I'm waiting Oman email from them

I have a brand new still sealed in celophane ,made from billet alumium , lowering bushing that i bought from Pingel,,they lower the front end 1 inch look them up on line at pigel.com,,(Im not going to use them,,I live in NM and we have alot of cattleguards out here,,I aslo bought from the the rear lowering links 1 1/2-3 inch lowering kit made from billit aluminum as well,,,I'll sell either kit if you want them,the from bushing come with all new bolts,,it a sweet setup,,,which I couldve used it,,it a month old and I will ship the warranty and bill of sale to you,,,,and I;ll sell you the front kit for 50.00 or both for 85 bucks,,youll see by the receipt im taking a hit,,but at least I;ll get something back out of them,,,,pmme if you interested,,and go on line to see what your geting,,their nice

Back