friends pics with 10 mega pix camera

Very very nice!!!
beerchug.gif

It's NOT the Megapixels Though. It's all about the lense in this case. Good pictures but it's a quality lense that makes these images nice.

Remember lots of Bullets pics? No HUGE megapixels, just a quality camera and a decent lense.

Megapixels really only matter if you are going to be making posters or 11X17" enlargements. Even then a 4-6 megapixel camera can deliver.

My point? Yeah there is one around here somewhere.... OH my point is that you shouldn't get hung up on megapixels. It's not a useful indication of image quality. Instead look for good glass and a camera made by a camera company, NOT a computer company. Plenty of High Megapixel computer company camera out there that cannot take a life like, worthwhile shot. Sony, HP, I'm looking at you...

That must be a telescope he used to get that moon shot??

10mp does have a lot to do with images when there is cropping and magnification. But was right don't get so hung up on mp w/o researching the processor size & lens quality plays a huge part.

Listen to Big Dog and Revilis.....they took took the words right out of my mouth

Back