Friend's New 2008 White Busa *Photos*

In Turkey do you actually get to run the bike at high speeds?  
whistling.gif
sure
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
very nicely done all the way down to the red seats. but I was a little scared seeing it at the top of those stairs
cool.gif
 It looked like it was gonna roll down em'
wowold.gif
My thoughts exactly. Looked just a little to precarious for my comfort.

Evidently, things turned out, though.

Thanks for sharing.

Ok man, the pictures are frick amazing. I must say though that any amateur can take a pic of the busa and the pic will still look great, but yours just made it shine more... gorgeous pics and the bike's a beauty... Now I know, I will order the white k9... You really helped me decide... white is gorgeous...

Thanks for sharing... keepm' comin'

"White wheels"....hmmmmm....that's going to take some diligence ........rest of the bike ROCKS !!!!!
super.gif

I do not like the white as it ships at all but I would buy this in a second.... Absolutely awesome
ThumbsUp.gif

Do you mind listing all the things that were changed?

Someone PLEASE erase this thread !! I can't stop comming back, and looking again, again, and again !!!

Hey Glucu, I've been trying to figure out what is so different about this Busa, then I looked at a few other white 08's, and it hit me......There's no gray on it. Don't the white 08's have gray on them ??

Someone PLEASE erase this thread !!  I can't stop comming back, and looking again, again, and again !!!

Hey Glucu, I've been trying to figure out what is so different about this Busa, then I looked at a few other white 08's, and it hit me......There's no gray on it. Don't the white 08's have gray on them ??
Yes they do... this guys customed the whole white... looks awesome... also chromed some parts, windshield, break clutch as well as handlebars, and a keychain to match! frickn hell... amazing!

@NeoBusa , shots taken via Canon EOS 1DsMarkIII (8000USD Body) , about 3000USD extra money he spent for the chrome and paint works .

i'm very happy about the feedbacks , it's a pleasure to share with you , friends
beerchug.gif

(about the list thing , sure i can make it , give me a little time)
smile.gif

You are probably looking at the 08 LE, soon to be released in the USA.

Just my guess.

P.

rock.gif

Back