Frenchman v Englishman..........

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
An Englishman is having breakfast, in Paris, one morning (coffee, croissants, bread, butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum, sits down next to him.  The Englishman ignores the Frenchman who, nevertheless, starts a conversation.

Frenchman: "You English folk eat the whole bread??"

Englishman (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't.  In France, we only eat what's inside.  The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to England." The Frenchman has a smirk on his face.

The Englishman listens in silence.

The Frenchman persists: "Do you eat jam with the bread??"

Englishman: "Of Course."

Frenchman: (cracking his bubble-gum between his teeth and chuckling).

"We don't.  In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam, and sell the jam to England."

After a moment of silence, The Englishman then asks: "Do you have sex in France?"

Frenchman: "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

Englishman: "And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

Frenchman: "We throw them away, of course."

Englishman: "We don't.  In England, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into bubble-gum, and sell them to France."

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Want to buy a French rifle? Never been fired and only dropped once.

Be easy on the French.

They have a new president who is a Bush supporter. we might see a change in the form of military support from the French.

Talk that I hear is most French military have wanted to get more involved with the Iraq situation but their president was what was holding them back.

We will have to wait and see.
SHOCKED.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 09 2007,09:17) Be easy on the French.

They have a new president who is a Bush supporter. we might see a change in the form of military support from the French.

Talk that I hear is most French military have wanted to get more involved with the Iraq situation but their president was what was holding them back.

SHOCKED.gif
We have been waiting for a good French leader since Napoleon.

(thrasherfox @ May 09 2007,11:17) Be easy on the French.

SHOCKED.gif
Even though that is good that he is a supporter of Bush, I do not see much help from the French givin their history and also that there is a large number of Muslims and I do not think that we are much liked their to begin with as a whole. I see them staying uninvolved and making comments like they always have. How many wars has France won anyway? They hate everyone until they need someone to bail them out of a crisis then they go back to hating everyone. I think we should nuke France
biggrin.gif

(Fate @ May 09 2007,09:25)

SHOCKED.gif
Even though that is good that he is a supporter of Bush, I do not see much help from the French givin their history and also that there is a large number of Muslims and I do not think that we are much liked their to begin with as a whole. I see them staying uninvolved and making comments like they always have.  How many wars has France won anyway? They hate everyone until they need someone to bail them out of a crisis then they go back to hating everyone. I think we should nuke France  
biggrin.gif
I think we should give it back to the English
firedevil.gif

(Fate @ May 09 2007,09:25)

SHOCKED.gif
Even though that is good that he is a supporter of Bush, I do not see much help from the French givin their history and also that there is a large number of Muslims and I do not think that we are much liked their to begin with as a whole. I see them staying uninvolved and making comments like they always have.  How many wars has France won anyway? They hate everyone until they need someone to bail them out of a crisis then they go back to hating everyone. I think we should nuke France  
biggrin.gif
LOL..

Ok, dont hold back, how do you realy feel?

jump9.gif

(Fate @ May 09 2007,12:25)

SHOCKED.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

The french did beat the mexicans!............................once!

Back