Free Style Undertail Installed

I installed the Euro tail in my bike. Was fairly simple.

Busa_Pics_005.jpg

ive been looking for a undertail and if i get either the euro or standard one i have a couple questions. does it come with a mount for the license plate and turn signals and does it come with the new tail light ( the undertail with stock looking light ).

ive been looking for a undertail and if i get either the euro or standard one i have a couple questions. does it come with a mount for the license plate and turn signals and does it come with the new tail light ( the undertail with stock looking light ).
No tail light have to modify yours easy to do....No turnsignals I used gixxer 1K's...Yes to the plate bracket but you have to drill the holes for it... Good luck..DR.

My wife would kill
guns.gif
guns.gif
me if I brought my bike into the house. Undertail and signals look real good.

Jay

guns.gif

looked at there site and like that realy no cutting involved. got to decide with either euro taillights or stock. if i go stock going to order clear tail light to go with clear turnsignal lights. i like the new turnsignal lights from mototek that have the kanli on them.

going to order one in a couple days. only thing thats im alittle worried about is aligning it up to drill the holes so it doesnt look screwed up.

hey bs72069

I tried to contact Free Style but I have yet to get a response, I am worried about ordering from them when they can not answer any of my emails, I have sent 4 over the last 3 weeks informing them I wanted to place an order. So if you get in contact with them or order from them let me know.

it took them 3 days to answer my email. but if ur looking forthe prices of there stuff i can forward u the email they sent me.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097572427 -->

yeah send me a copy of that email, I have wanted to get one for over a few months now, hopefully they will accept my cash in even though they don't answer my emails

Hey guys Paulo is the guy I delt with and had no problems at all.. the only thing I can think of is he is located in Hollywood, Fl. mabie some trouble with the shop or something like that ..{hurricanes}Dunno just a thought..
rock.gif

I still can't get them to answer my emails, these guys suck, does anyone know of another undertail maker that uses the stock tail light, I do not care for the led lights

Hey guys Paulo is the guy I delt with and had no problems at all.. the only thing I can think of is he is located in Hollywood, Fl. mabie some trouble with the shop or something like that ..{hurricanes}Dunno just a thought..
rock.gif
If that is true then he should let people know. He dont have to answer back thru emails. He just put something on his site to inform people that there shop is down. I would call them up but not going to pay the long distance charge from Okinawa. Does anyone on this board live in the Hollywood, FL area.

Anyone have there phone number? need it to have the fiance to call them. probably get a quicker response that way.

Back