Free repair work

Mason357

Registered
I'm making a offer to those in need. If anyone needs repairs done that is in my ability and have the tools for work requiring special tools for now I will do the work for free. I only ask that shipping both ways and parts be paid for or if your close enough and I can come to you a little for gas. Just ask me what you need done and I'll let you know I can do it or not. I do a lot of mechanical work and good at paint/bodywork I can even repair cracked/broken fairings and if i have a reference I can make some parts just note that plastic parts will be remade with fiberglass.

The reason I'm doing this is I know what it's like to not have money and how much shops/dealers charge if it's not warranty or insurance work. So my time/labor is free to those in need. The fact that I'm on SSI and don't even get $700 a month I can't afford to take my bike to a shop so I had to learn how to do any type of work that could possibly need to be done. I'm disabled and do not have a job so I have the time. And I'm doing this for free not only because I know what it's like to not be able to afford high labor charges but, also because money is not something I really care about even with what little money I get I've probably donated to charity/helped others in need more than I've spent/done for myself. To me helping someone in need is way more important than how much $$$ I could get/charge for the work.

If there is any kind of work anyone needs done don't hesitate to ask worst I can say is I don't have or have access to the tools.

Very gracious of you to offer. Thank you so very much.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Np it is a great thing when you can bring hope to those who other wise have none. I will keep this offer up as long as I can but, when I go back to work at the wolf sanctuary I don't know if I'll have a lot of free time to keep it up. I don't know when I'll be going back to being a wolf handler but, until then I have nothing to do most days.....

Since there is always busa falconers needing fairings. When I'm able get to get the supplys I will try to make a full set of gen2 fairings out of fiberglass. If I'm able to make a good set they will be available here for shipping cost. If they get the stamp of approval from you guys I will be adding here that I can make good reproductions of the fairings for cost of shipping/materials used labor will be free of charge. Also if I'm able to find a good way to make the molds with the tools I have if anyone would send me a fairing whether it be to repair it or send me a good one for a gen1 I can make a mold before I send the part back. I will then be able to offer gen1 fairing repos too.

My mom lives in Hosston but I'm stationed in Clovis, NM. Just nice to meet someone from back home. Maybe we can meet up someday when I'm home

Yea bro let me know when your back in town to do some ridin .

To everyone else I've done a few custom parts and these require so much work that I will not be able to do custom parts at the free cost like repairs but, the labor cost will not be high. As for repairs they are still free labor only pay shipping/materals. I will put a list of what would be repair or custom work. I'm sorry for the confusing this might have caused. The offer here means like repair of fairings,certan mecanical work etc. As for the cost for custom work most procedes will go to charity. I apoligize for any misunderstandings.

My mom lives in Hosston but I'm stationed in Clovis, NM. Just nice to meet someone from back home. Maybe we can meet up someday when I'm home

vary valiant and charitable! although i have no need at this time for your services, i hope others in need make good use of it and your not abused!

You really are a great person! I am truly excited that there are still people wiling to help others.....even in todays world...My hat is off to you sir

Hate to do it but, it's getting where i'm too busy to do this anymore. All the people I was able to help with this made it well worth it.

Back