Free Alarm

Rongotti

Registered
I have a scopio I500 (I think) it is missing the key fob but I will provide it for free to someone. Just pay shipping Holla!

haha yeah Ive been meaning to pick up an alarm for a while now that I moved to a bigger city... Saw this in "new posts", saw no replies and jumped on it faster than Rosie O'Donnel at a Dairy Queen.

???

May I ask, "What are you doing to this bike"?

...oh, and way to go on the giveaways:beerchug:

you an alright guy, ron...:thumbsup:

Thanks bro! I got one hell of a deal so it is only fair for me to pass on the love to other board members.

???

May I ask, "What are you doing to this bike"?

...oh, and way to go on the giveaways:beerchug:

HAHA me? Just taking off stuff that is not being used. I turned on the laser jammer once and never used it so why let it waste away, lets get it to someone who can use it. The alarm had no remote, I figured if I am going to put money into a new alarm I would go the GPS or android control module road. Trust me I will take free stuff as much as I give it away hahah anyone have some brake pads they want to donate? :) I'll also take a radar detector if anyone has one they want to get rid of :whistle:

I am selling my extra hump from my old busa for the best offer in the classifieds section, I will be swapping my "Hayabusa" chain guard for one that doesnt say Hayabusa and also the fron piece behind the front wheel, so look for those to come :)

To be honest I probably will never use this big bore to its potential, but for such a great price from such a great guy I had to jump all over it. :thumbsup:

Back