Frankenstein Bolt covers

redeye93

Registered
A while back I got the frakenstein bolts replaced with the bolt kit that came with the plastic caps. I've managed to lose one of the plastic caps and have been trying to find where I could get replacements. I have a PM in to boostbysmith and I've searched every combination of word to try and see if there was any info here about it. Anyone know what size and where to get the plastic caps that fit in the bolts. I tried Home Depot yesterday, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Trying to get all the little stuff done before Myrtle Beach! :thumbsup:

Don't know where to get 'em but I ended up just leaving 'em off. Now I don't have to worry about losing the caps. LOL Of course, I can't remember where I put them now, either :banghead:

Greg Smith is on vacation right now........

They are the same parts as the ones on your triple tree, that is what I am using (the chrome ones)

Sixpack577 is gonna hook me up I think. I tried to find them on his site, but I only saw the whole package for sale not just the caps.

Love boost by smith, got my bolts from him and they look so much better then the lowes stuff i had, his fit just like factory and look great too. Check out his other stuff, got some nice items up there.

PM me your addy I will give you one of mine . I have new spiked bolts in that spot now

Back