Frame sliders

semperfi

Registered
Are there any frame sliders for the K8 that do not require cutting the fairing?
sadnews.gif

clap.gif
Yes-(T-Rex), I just installed them last saturday. I'll take a picture of them today and post it..

May powder coat em...

Also the material/metal machining and coatings used were first class, nice welding job on the cross brace too. The instructions were easy to follow but the pictures were not as clear as they could be. They were fairly dark printed photographs. The only thing I didn't do was follow the torque specs on the pinch bolt for one mount. I've got a fairly accurate torque wrench and I quit before something broke. But thats just my experience.

Hey valkyriemc, from other pics I've seen, the pegs did not appear to be symetrical as far as how far they stick out from the fairing on each side. Since you have them, could you tell me if they protrude the same amount??? I'm a perfectionist and must have equilibreum!
laugh.gif

Hey valkyriemc, from other pics I've seen, the pegs did not appear to be symetrical as far as how far they stick out from the fairing on each side.  Since you have them, could you tell me if they protrude the same amount???  I'm a perfectionist and must have equilibreum!  
laugh.gif
Yes, their the same lenght I just sighted down the bike from the front. T-Rex site shows them of different lenghts but thats because they have different mounts...Also it looks like they stick out a long way, due to my photography, but from the front you only see the actual slider sticking out past the fairing.

Back