Frame Slider Grommets

Cool to park your bike in the living room. Are those zig zags on your table?

got mine today.

thanks Pun
beerchug.gif

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 20 2007,21:38) Cool to park your bike in the living room.  Are those zig zags on your table?
LOL, I wish! Guessing you're talking about those things on the right towards the end of my bar? If so, just some lottery tickets.
tounge.gif

Hey guys,
I got more of the grommets in today. I ordered another 100 pcs since there was a few people that came in after everybody else and wanted some. So if you want some now just let me know. Not sure if I'll order anymore after these are gone or not. Just thought I'd let people know.

Punisher.

Heya Punisher. Got mine today. Thanks!

Anyone have any pics on the left side of a 2" hole with the grommet installed?

Got my grommets installed yesterday!

They look / fit great - Thanks Punisher!

added: There is a little clearance issue on the left side shown here - See the nub where the boss for the fairing screw goes? Just trim the grommets inner edge here and it helps alot.

Some pics:

DSC00727.JPG

Hey Punisher, Just wanted to say thank you once more for this, it is by far the best looking mod I have done to date. Every time I looked at my bike I would say wow thats hot, but look at those butt ugly holes around the sliders. Now I look at my bike and see a thing of beauty!!!
Thank you,
David
beerchug.gif

I went ahead and sent them another quote and see what the prices are.. I would be willing to buy 200 of them if the price is close to what was posted on page 1. If shipping is close to $1 and the prices are about the same, I would be willing to just hand them out for $1 a set TYD.

That is if Punisher does not have any left....

Heck, I'm up for a set. Are the dimensions all the same or are you able to get varying sizes?

--Wag--

I went ahead and sent them another quote and see what the prices are.. I would be willing to buy 200 of them if the price is close to what was posted on page 1. If shipping is close to $1 and the prices are about the same, I would be willing to just hand them out for $1 a set TYD.

That is if Punisher does not have any left....
Sounds good to me!

Back