fractured arm

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
i was up on the top of a 4ft ladder yesterday when some bees attacked me....wearing steel tip boots....in the rush.....i slipped & fell off the ladder falling on my left arm first....& fractured it....now it's in a cast which should be on for 4-6 weeks.....will post pics soon

Wait... So the bees were wearing steel tip boots? Those bastids came prepared!

J/K dude. Hope you heal up well!

i know it's a funny story....but to think of all the accidents i've been in ......all the crazy stuff i do.....never broke anything before.....i do it on a....4ft.....ladder

Sorry my friend, I hate ladders. And this is from someone who used to climb poles for a living. Hope you heal up soon.

1st your Dad drops your bike and now your broken arm.....guess you won't be riding for awhile. ??? Not the best of months for you huh?

Hope things turn around.

did you know the highest number of deaths per year on the job is from people falling off ladders? it surpasses police officers, fishermen and tree cutters in total number of deaths per year

please bee carefull sorry no pun intended:poke: ok maybe a little pun intended

:laugh: glad you are ok

Sorry to hear. I hope you took down a few of those Bastard Bees. Get better soon.

Last edited:
Bees, Wasps, and Yellow Jackets will make you vacate the area the fastest way possibe with little or no regard to your safety. I jumped off a moving Bull Dosier one time to get away from yellow jackets. Get Well Soon.:thumbsup:

Here's hoping you have a full and speedy recovery!

Those were some tuff azz bees if they were wearing still tip boots, you never stood a chance!:rofl:

Just kidding, really am sorry this happened to ya!

i did not get stung....but evaluating the aftermath....maybe i should've take the sting & avoid the fracture

That's not supposed to happen in paradise :laugh: Sorry to hear brother, hope everything heals well, and you have the pain under control :thumbsup:

Back