Found some tires.

One Fast Busa

Registered
Was wondering if anyone runs these.

Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Radial Tires - Z-Rated - Package Specials

182.98 shipped. Looks like a good deal.

I also was looking at the Pilot Road 3s but they are about $100.00 more.

Ive been running pilot 2cts for about 3 years looking for more mileage.

There are a couple of members who run them and love them. I bought a used 750 that had them and didn't care for them. But the 750 isn't as heavy as the Bus which makes a difference. I've been thinking about putting the conti on the Bus to kill it off when I need to change tires to see how it does.

Depends on what your riding requirements are. If your looking for everyday commuting/slab tires, they're good. But if things turn more "sporting", they are less capable. They are a hard, long wearing tire, but the trade off is a lack of grip.
Buddy of mine tried a set of Conti Race tires on his track bike, and after the second time they dumped him he took them off and trashed them. They refused to warm up (even coming out of warmers) and provide any real grip.
Same story from everyone I've ever talked to that used any form of Conti motorcycle tire.. Great wear, not much grip.

Was wondering if anyone runs these.

Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Radial Tires - Z-Rated - Package Specials

182.98 shipped. Looks like a good deal.

I also was looking at the Pilot Road 3s but they are about $100.00 more.

Ive been running pilot 2cts for about 3 years looking for more mileage.
I run the conti road attacks....love'm in every way. In my experience conti makes good tires :thumbsup:

I have one on the rear of my straight line wheels that I run at Ohio (and I believe an event at Maxton).

They seem to hold up well to the power, not one I would run on the mountain curves much. Just my opinion.

Now that being said Tofas2c has run them after the race events on his bike and knocked the edges off of them. He says they grip much better than he expected.

I still like to put the carving set back on before hitting the curves.

Back