Metzler z6 tires

CorrodedAlien

Registered
OK, I'm up for new skin... Got about 7k miles on the Continental Foarce MAX, set 2. Good tire but I'm looking for somethink different. I'm checking prices on parts411.com and see the following:

Conti Force Max - Front = $94.11 Rear = 130.78

Dunlap Quali - Front = $105.87 Rear = 153.22

Pilot HPX - Front = $125.xx Rear = $195.xx

Power Pilot - Front = $ 97.29 = $147.59

Metzler Z6 - Front = $91.91 Rear = $138.60

OK, they are all ZR rated tires, the HPX and Force MAX are "made for the Busa" and all that. I like the Force MAX, I did not care for the Stock Axes...

Has anyone ridden on the Metzler Z6? The fluff is for higher mileage with good handling. I am not a heavy canyon carver but then again I do not have much in the way of chicken strips either.

What to do...

Rus

Were can you get the HPX's from? I cant find them anywhere out here!

OK, I'm up for new skin...  Got about 7k miles on the Continental Foarce MAX, set 2.  Good tire but I'm looking for somethink different.  I'm checking prices on parts411.com and see the following:

Conti Force Max - Front = $94.11 Rear = 130.78

Dunlap Quali - Front = $105.87 Rear = 153.22

Pilot HPX - Front = $125.xx Rear = $195.xx

Power Pilot - Front = $ 97.29 = $147.59

Metzler Z6 - Front = $91.91 Rear = $138.60

OK, they are all ZR rated tires, the HPX and Force MAX are "made for the Busa" and all that.  I like the Force MAX, I did not care for the Stock Axes...

Has anyone ridden on the Metzler Z6?  The fluff is for higher mileage with good handling.  I am not a heavy canyon carver but then again I do not have much in the way of chicken strips either.

What to do...

Rus
Don't overlook the Conti Road Attacks either. Prices are really good and from what I read an excellent tire. I just spooned on a set of the metzeler M3's pretty happy with them so far.

My last 2 bikes I replaced stock tires with the pilot powers my last one was the 05 busa. I'll do the same with the new one, I love those tires.

looking at the MEZ4's again... Had them on the ST1100 with great results... I remember LoBusa had'm on her bike and out rode me with no troubles..

I have a worn out Z6 on the rear of mine and a sportec M1 on the front. I take the back tire to the edges,it warms up quick and got 5500 miles out of it with more than a few burnouts.I just might do it again...My 2 cents

<!--EDIT|aurorabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150425801 -->

I like M-1 so far...my next set would be, PP or shinko raven...
wink.gif

Back