Sport Touring Tire Sale

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

JCmotors.com has a tire sale with the Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring tires 120/190 for $152

Continental tires made in Germany are never rated at the top of the list but they are always a step up from Shinko made in Korea.

Considering the price they may be worth a shot?

I was on JC Motors this morning too, still too high with Q2's...

Damn good price ! I might even get a set after my Shinkos wear out ! MIGHT ! :laugh: After all you said " a good rider can make any tire look good " and thats what I do ! :thumbsup:

Damn good price ! I might even get a set after my Shinkos wear out ! MIGHT ! :laugh: After all you said " a good rider can make any tire look good " and thats what I do ! :thumbsup:

how do you like the shinko's? thought about getting some but was little hesitant. I got a friend that uses there drag tires and loves em and another buddy uses him for his 240 but wasn't to sure about em so I went w/ the Dunlop q2

I just rebuilt a bike and used a set of these on it. They have performed well and have good grip...

Linky!

JCmotors.com has a tire sale with the Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring tires 120/190 for $152

Continental tires made in Germany are never rated at the top of the list but they are always a step up from Shinko made in Korea.

Considering the price they may be worth a shot?

Back