Formula1 Brazil 2023

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
The season is coming to an end and they’re planning to finish up with a run thru the city in Las Vegas no less! Check out these numbers for the race tomorrow. Each lap is over 2.5 miles and there’s usually 70 laps. Each lap the cars can reach 210 mph twice, each lap! They’re WOT over 56% of the time and the lap record set five years ago is one minute seven seconds. That’s 67 seconds to cover a tick over 2&1/2 miles. Imagine the skill and concentration these guys must have to compete at this level. What a rarified occupation. It must (really) be a kick in the azz!

IMG_6253.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

They’ve had over forty Gran Prix at Interlagos. It’s quite a unique track. But it is also one of the shortest. Tracks like Imola they are full throttle about 80% of the time.
I’m looking forward to seeing how well the Vegas Gp goes. It should be a good event.

This is the most famous Brazilian Gp. As a Brazilian Senna had tried to win it before and failed. In the lead with 7 laps to go his tranny broke. Stuck in 6th gear. Almost impossible feat he was so good he was able to still finish the win in high gear only. Master…

Last edited:
They’ve had over forty Gran Prix at Interlagos. It’s quite a unique track. But it is also one of the shortest. Tracks like Imola they are full throttle about 80% of the time.
I’m looking forward to seeing how well the Vegas Gp goes. It should be a good event.

This is the most famous Brazilian Gp. As a Brazilian Senna had tried to win it before and failed. In the lead with 7 laps to go his tranny broke. Stuck in 6th gear. Almost impossible feat he was so good he was able to still finish the win in high gear only. Master…
Hi. That was my dream to race F1. I did do F 5000 but in an older Lola T 142. The winers had Lola T 300 's and T 330's. There are some pics of the Lola on my very slow build page.

Back