Forgot to introduce myself...

Turbo Train

Registered
My name is Sean and I picked up an 05 Intercooled Ghetto turbo'd Busa the beginning of December and so far I love the hell out of this thing. Its a built motor with Crower rods and Weisco pistons (still a 1300). Tranny has been back cut with a billet output shaft, HD clutch, JMC swingarm and tuned by Walter Sprout. It dynoed 281rwhp on a 105deg day inside a trailer. So far I have replumbed the entire fuel system with braided AN lines, replaced the entire cooling system adding an RCC electric waterpump (Thanks POWERHOUSE!), New Image seats, Speedo Healer, Gear indicator, BoostBySmith shift light, Tripage LED's in the rear pegs, Buell pegs, HID's with delay timer and on the way is a triple tree gauge pod to relocate the Autometer gauges.

My brother has been on here for awhile and talks great about this place.

All I got right now is a walk around video...

BUUUSA Walk Around - YouTube[/url]

Its great to be here.

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fellas... Here is what she looked like when I picked her up...

firstday.jpg

Thanks again guys, This one came from Moore OK.

i bet its the same one then. it was for sale some time ago at brookside cycles in tulsa ok. being an 05 and where those gauges are on the inner fairings make it somewhat unique. i thought about buying it back then, just didnt make sense for me to have two bikes when i dont have time to ride the one i got.

Back