Forgive me my brothers...

Shindo97

Registered
For i have been gone way to long...my last post was about the thiefs teeth i knocked in...then i disappeared for quite some time..

U all have been there threw my newbie busa questions, chopping off some toes, a few girlfriends, selling the 900Hp Supra, Buying my viper, whipping up on thieves, and many lotto drawings...i am up to 185lbs and got my bench to 390. I think im gonna fight again this year even though the world of video games is doing me just fine.

The busa fever has never left me...my 04 LE has 17K miles on her...i ride like the wind.

Shoot i might just buy another to make my show bike...I want to make an Asian Dragon theme, turbo of course...

Hope u are all well...be posting some pics up soon...later busa brothers...Ride On.

I hope u are

Great to see ya postin' up again man! I've wondered where you got off to. Figured you won the lotto and skipped country for a while or somethin'.
biggrin.gif

Glad to see you're still doing good
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Oh, and by the way, when are you going to do another lotto thread
wink.gif
poke.gif

Its been a minute. Good to see you are still holdin it down and representin speed.

What happened to the cute model chick, did you lay her off or what?

Good to hear from you ... glad you're still riding ... now check in with us more often Bro!!

Back