For those who remember me...

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
I'm still around but just dont visit the site much. After selling my bike back in Aug of 08 i just found it a little difficult to keep coming back here knowing i didnt have a bike anymore. So i had to back off for a while. I'm sure alot has happend in the last 6 months or so around here and i miss hangin out with you guys and gals. I am finally leaving Sheppard AFB in June of this year. I got orders to Little Rock AFB in Arkansas. Knowing that the riding there is better than here in north Texas is making me want another bike really bad. I am toying with the idea of getting another busa once i complete my move to Arkansas. The wife and i are going to purchase our first house so thats my priority right now. Hope all is well with everyone! Just wanted to touch base and say Hi!! :beerchug:

Welcome back. A lot has been going on. Good luck on the house. Don't be such a stranger. There are several people here that don't own a Busa, and some that don't own bikes yet. All are welcome.

:thumbsup:

Good to hear from you...good luck with the house and hope ya get a new scoot :beerchug:

Great to hear from you!

Hope all's well, otherwise, and look forward to hearing from you every so often!

:beerchug:

Good to have you back and posting.... Now get out there and find yourself a nice used Busa so you can make the MNG! :poke:

Good to hear from you, Shane!! Don't be a stranger; come around! Shoot - Eureka Springs is the first weekend in June - c'mon out! Hang with the gang! You don't need a bike to have a good time!

Good to hear from you, Shane!! Don't be a stranger; come around! Shoot - Eureka Springs is the first weekend in June - c'mon out! Hang with the gang! You don't need a bike to have a good time!

As much as i'd like to come to Eureka that will be impossible for me this year. I am moving to Arkansas June 3rd so the timing is off. Next year though as long as i'm not deployed somewhere!

As much as i'd like to come to Eureka that will be impossible for me this year. I am moving to Arkansas June 3rd so the timing is off. Next year though as long as i'm not deployed somewhere!

Nah - perfect timing! You'll be there already! LOL Swing on by!

Glad to hear you are doing well, Shane! Don't be a stranger.

Good to hear from you Shane! Good luck on the move and I really hope you pick up another bike when you get settled in. If you can make Eureka, it will be a pleasure to see you brother.

Back