For those running S2000 injectors.

69ls1

Registered
For the ones that are running the S2000 injectors or have run them. As far as running them on the street, how are they?  Would you suggest them or not? With a good fuel map do you lose streetability? Are the spray patterns any better? Any other pros and cons?

Thanks.

Rising rate is safer. However as Boosted said best is secondary injectors if you can get them. I like to go slightly below s2000 injectors for a better all around ride. I have tested everythig from stock up to s2000. I had a set made by RC enginering slightly less then the s2000 injectors.

69ls1...I was talking to Greg@ HPC, he said he dialed in your S2000 injectors on saturday. I'm having the same problem w/ my Fi light. I wanted to know how its running now. I was getting shut down around 9000rpms. I'm guessing you experienced the same therefore installing bigger injectors. The forums have mixed emotions. I'd like more info before i make the change...Thanks

As I am sure 69ls1 will chime in but once we got his fuel pressure regulator issues squared away. I had his bike flatlined tuned in no time in all throttle positions. The 10 pound spring had power numbers limited but the bike ran much much better with the S2000's and zero FI lights for max duty cycle warnings. You just have to know how to tune a turbo bike.
thumb_up.gif

Greg at HPC got my S2000's tuned in very well. It seems to have fixed all my issues. I had an issue with my fmu not working properly. So Greg had one at the shop that he installed and got our dyno session back in business. Once the fuel pressure was resolved Greg finsihed the fuel map very quickly. I have not any FI light issues on the dyno so I assume the S2000's fixed that also. Due to the rain I have not had a chance to get it out onto the street yet, but it seems to idle very smoothly. Greg is a great tuner. If you have him tune your bike, I am sure he will have it running smooth and safe. Greg has my a/f ratio running nice and flat.

Like it already was mentioned. Must all is i the tuning. Good tunner will get it running with larger injectors. Point is you do not have to go up that large to get you what you need. Slightly less then S2000. If that is what you have (S2000) use them you will be fine with a good tune.

Went for my first ride with the S2000 that Hyperbike tuned. WOW. I was suprised on how smooth it was on and off the trottle. No low speed issues at all. My FI light problem was cured also. Like Ninja said, it is all in the tune. Greg nailed it. Well worth the trip.

Went for my first ride with the S2000 that Hyperbike tuned. WOW. I was suprised on how smooth it was on and off the trottle. No low speed issues at all. My FI light problem was cured also. Like Ninja said, it is all in the tune. Greg nailed it. Well worth the trip.
Great news, dyno result means crap if the bike won't run right on the street or track. Thanks for the support and give them heck at your next race.
thumb_up.gif

We have the track rented for this Friday. The wheater is not looking so great right now, but a lot can change till then. If not, we have a rain date for the following Friday. Hoping for some good et's.

Back