For the girls...

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like....Bananas ...... The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like ......Weather .... Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like .......Blenders .... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like ....Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like .....Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like ......Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots .......... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

oh, I better add the
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Brenda - play nice!
laugh.gif
The entire pig...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My Ex-wife and I didn't talk much.....

My GF talks all the time...

I miss my Ex...

hmmm...another man-bashing thread-i have work to do!  
devil.gif

1. Women are like...Laxatives... They get up your a**, and all you wanna do is sit on the crapper till they go away.
2. Women are like...Bananas... You get the wrapper off thinkn you found a ripe one, and everything inside is all mushy.
3. Women are like...Weather... totally unpredictable, and can wipe out your house, your car, and everything you own if they're in a bad mood.
4. Women are like...Blenders... If you hit the wrong button,they shred everything they touch!
5. Women are like...Chocolate bars... in my opinion, you can never eat too many  
biggrin.gif

6. Women are like...Commercials... they pop up during the most important parts of our shows, interupt everything, and have absolutely nothing to say that we want to hear.
7. Women are like...Department Stores... hell, they practically live in'em anyway.
8. Women are like...Government Bonds...one they mature, you wanna sell'em and go buy some new toys!
9. Women are like...Mascara...you can never find the one you're looking for, and IF you do-they're freakin' EXPENSIVE!
10. Women are like...Popcorn...they always give us more than we want.
11. Women are like...Snowstorms... they make you late for work, chill you to the bone, and have a habit of ruining your plans for going out later with the boys.
12. Women are like...Lava Lamps... the lumps move around and their fun to watch-if you're STONED!
13. Women are like...Parking spots... if you have a REALLY nice car, sometimes you gotta take two!

ok-my work is done here
laugh.gif

devil.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155249233 -->

devil.gif

8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

rever going to grow up. that is when you figure out your out:D

biker.jpg

That picture is funny as <span style='color:red'>S</span>ugar <span style='color:red'>H</span>oney <span style='color:red'>I</span>ce <span style='color:red'>T</span>ea!!!

laugh.gif

hey! i said: "asgouhghahg. sfgo oiso wr wrt ow j gwrogiowrg w r hwr tgiro gt r, diog wroiwr oi"
ah, forget it-nobody's ever listend to me anyway.....
down.gif

i think the air up here is too thin for sound to travel properly...
tounge.gif

hmmm...another man-bashing thread-i have work to do!
devil.gif

1. Women are like...Laxatives... They get up your a**, and all you wanna do is sit on the crapper till they go away.
2. Women are like...Bananas... You get the wrapper off thinkn you found a ripe one, and everything inside is all mushy.
3. Women are like...Weather... totally unpredictable, and can wipe out your house, your car, and everything you own if they're in a bad mood.
4. Women are like...Blenders... If you hit the wrong button,they shred everything they touch!
5. Women are like...Chocolate bars... in my opinion, you can never eat too many
biggrin.gif

6. Women are like...Commercials... they pop up during the most important parts of our shows, interupt everything, and have absolutely nothing to say that we want to hear.
7. Women are like...Department Stores... hell, they practically live in'em anyway.
8. Women are like...Government Bonds...one they mature, you wanna sell'em and go buy some new toys!
9. Women are like...Mascara...you can never find the one you're looking for, and IF you do-they're freakin' EXPENSIVE!
10. Women are like...Popcorn...they always give us more than we want.
11. Women are like...Snowstorms... they make you late for work, chill you to the bone, and have a habit of ruining your plans for going out later with the boys.
12. Women are like...Lava Lamps... the lumps move around and their fun to watch-if you're STONED!
13. Women are like...Parking spots... if you have a REALLY nice car, sometimes you gotta take two!

ok-my work is done here
laugh.gif
devil.gif
ROTFL...

Ah, That's funny stuff...

Tell ya what though, I've met Both these women, Neither one of them really "needs" a Man...

But Damn if they don't want em' anyway!

Kisses Ladies.

Rev

devil.gif

Back