another question for vabs....

card16969

Registered
since you ask about men now heres a question for you...

men dont want another man around when they go to the bathroom but why is it impossible for a woman to go to the bathroom alone?

yeah but i know girls who are out by themselves at the mall or whatever who go to the bathroom together lol

OK, OK...here's what we do...

pillow-fight.jpg

i think they have terminals in the women's bathroom with access to a huge database of all information on men...they go in there to either look up what kind of dirt they can get on you or add any dirt they just discovered

it's just, being girls, it takes several of them to figure out how to work the thing :rofl:

i think they have terminals in the women's bathroom with access to a huge database of all information on men...they go in there to either look up what kind of dirt they can get on you or add any dirt they just discovered

it's just, being girls, it takes several of them to figure out how to work the thing :rofl:

wtf thats not even fair... how come we dont have one... oh wait thats cause we dont care lol... eyes check. tits check. booty check... ok does she put out haha

Back